- Suitable for seniors with declining bone density and calcium levels.*
- Effective for women experiencing menopause with diminishing bone density due to hormone imbalances.*
- May be helpful for athletic recovery after bone injuries or accidents.*
- Formulated with herbs, minerals, transporters, and vitamins to help with bone density loss.*
- Provides calcium to supplement a healthy diet, which may help defend against bone loss.*
- Helps to protect and repair connective tissue.*
- Helps maintain proper muscle function.*
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.*
- Helps to form red blood cells.*
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.*
- Must help or money refunded.
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite) 250 mg, Phosphorus 100 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 60 mg, D-Glucosamine HCl 25 mg, Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense) (stem) 25 mg, Betaine HCl 12.5 mg, Indole-3-carbinol 12.5 mg, L-Proline 12.5 mg, Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 3 mg, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) 15 mcg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 125 IU, Copper (as copper gluconate) 125 mcg, Boron (as sodium borate) 87.5 mcg.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 3 capsules, once daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking medications.