- Introducing our new line of teas - Imperial Organic. What does imperial mean? It means royal quality of organic degree in teas available today. Traditionally, Chai (or Masala Chai) is a brewed beverage combining flavor rich spices and black tea with milk and a sweetener. This tea contains stevia which is a natural herb extracted sweetener from the leaves of the plant - Stevia rebaudiana. Stevia have a negligible effect on blood glucose, which makes stevia attractive to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets such as obesity or diabetes. Stevia also has been known to be used for blood glucose lowering. Compared to artificial sweeteners, stevia can suppress the plasma glucose levels and raise your glucose tolerance. Stevia also has zero calories, which makes it highly beneficial for people seeking to lower their glucose levels.
- Bringing together spices from around the world, Imperial Organic's Caramel Rooibos Chai is a tasty experience. A special recipe from India, we mix exotic chai spices with rich caramel. We use red tea (rooibos) to create an organic and naturally caffeine-free blend. This spicy chai tea is great hot or cold. Add fresh milk or soy milk for a delicious, traditional cup of chai. Certified organic and kosher, every batch is carefully hand inspected to ensure goodness and purity. Taste the Uncle Lee's difference!
- Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, organic chicory, organic cardamom, organic ginger, organic stevia, organic clove, organic black pepper, organic licorice, organic flavoring.
- Hot Serving: Just before water comes to a full boil, pour over the tea bag and brew for 3 to 5 minutes, or to desired strength. Add desired sweetener to taste.
- Iced Serving: Follow directions for Hot Serving, then slowly pour into a tall, ice-filled glass or heat-resistant plastic container. Chill to desired icy temperature and serve.