- Traditionally, cayenne was used to sooth the digestive tract as it would stimulate the flow of saliva and stomach secretions
- These secretions contain substances that help digest food
- Cayenne is also used to relieve constipation, gas and bloating, as it stimulates gastric secretions
- Cayenne can be an effective remedy for relieving congestion and coughs
- It acts to thin mucus, improving the flow of body fluids
Cayenne 40,000 SHU or Capsicum assists in regulating blood flow and is helpful to the cardiovascular system by strengthening the heart, arteries, capillaries, nerves and reducing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels . Cayenne is also suitable for those with insufficient peripheral circulation with cold hands, and feet, chilblains. When taken with meals, cayenne aids in digestion.
- Regulates blood flow,Raises metabolic rate by as much as 25%, Aids in digestion, Reduces constipation, gas & bloating, Helps cardiovascular system.
- GMO Free
Cayenne Powder (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) – 500mg/(40,000 Scoville Heat Units), Non Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarian capsule shellRecommended Dosage
Take 1 VegiCap daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.