- One of our most popular formulas, our Ear Oil is specifically intended for topical use in the ear as an analgesic for symptomatic relief of pain associated with ear infections (including swimmer’s ear)
- Features the healing properties of mullein, calendula, garlic, and St. John’s wort
- Medicinal (per 1 ml): Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf) 0.263 ml Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower) 0.263 ml Garlic (Allium sativum, clove) 0.263 ml St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum, flower) 0.211 ml
- Non-Medicinal: Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Adults and children: Place 5 drops of oil directly in the external ear canal 3 times daily.