- Used from earliest times to increase milk supply in breastfeeding mothers.
- A nutritive tonic rich in a type of fibre called mucilage and in saponins.
- Contains minerals and vitamins like thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, not to mention an abundance of vitamin K.
- With an insulin-like effect that helps lower blood glucose levels
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml) Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum, seed) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
Non Medicinal Ingredients Distilled water Certified Organic alcohol
- Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 4 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.