- Use For: Turn to our Fenugreek-Blessed Thistle Capsules if you’re a breastfeeding mother in need of increased milk production. It’s also good for helping regulate your blood sugar and lower your cholesterol.
- How It Works: Rich in saponins and a type of fibre called mucilage, fenugreek has been used from time immemorial to increase milk supply in breastfeeding mothers. It also contains minerals and vitamins like thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A6, B6, and C, not to mention an abundance of vitamin K. As well, fenugreek helps lower blood glucose levels and cholesterol. Complementing the fenugreek is blessed thistle, which is a penetrating bitter and a liver and digestive tonic.
- Medicinal (500 mg per vegicap): A 5:1 concentration, each capsule contains the equivalent of 2125 mg of dried Certified Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum, seed) and 375 mg of dried Certified Organic Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus, herb tops) (alcohol free)
- Non-Medicinal: Hypromellose (vegicap) Magnesium stearate
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily on an empty stomach.