Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine:
- (1) as a bitter to aid digestion;
- (2) to help alleviate infectious and inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract such as gastritis;
- (3) to help relieve digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis, root and rhizome) 200 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:5)
- Non Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water Certified Organic alcohol
- Adults: Take 1-1.6 ml (30-48 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. May take up to one week to produce beneficial effects.