- For respiratory and gastrointestinal conditions.
- Relieves inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis in adults.
- An expectorant that helps ease chest complaints, such as mucous buildup (catarrhs), coughs, and bronchitis.
- Contains as its key constituents triterpenoid saponoids, as well as glycyrrhetic acid, a number of flavonoids, and other compounds
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml): Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
Non Medicinal Ingredients Distilled water Certified Organic alcohol
- All doses should be taken 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Adults & Adolescents (14 & over): 1-3 ml (30-90 drops) Adolescents (10-14 years): 0.5-1.5 ml (15-45 drops) Children (5-9 years): 0.25-0.75 ml (8-22 drops) Children (4 years): 0.17-0.5 ml (5-15 drops)