- Maca helps to support emotional aspects of sexual health
- Helps to support healthy mood balance during menopause
- Maca, a traditional Peruvian herb, and food, acts as an immunostimulant, a nutritive, and an aphrodisiac, enhancing fertility and sexual potency
- It also improves energy and stamina
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii, root) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic alcohol Distilled water
- For emotional aspects of sexual health: Adults : Take 6 ml (180 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
- For other uses: Adults: Take 4 ml (120 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.