- Parsley has been around for over 2,000 years and was considered a medicinal plant up until the Middle Ages
- Its leaves are rich in vitamins A and C
- Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- An essential oil used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and rheumatoid arthritis and as calming.
- Persil Semence, Petroselinum crispum (P. sativum)
- Topical (Adults) Mix 1 drop in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area once a day.
- Inhalation (Nervous syst.) Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.