- Prenatal Anti-Nausea offers a proven combination of ginger and vitamin B6 to help prevent nausea and vomiting and relieve digestive upset/disturbances
- 80% of women experience morning sickness during their pregnancy and still have to continue with their daily routines
- It’s difficult to prevent but it can be managed
- Prenatal Anti-Nausea offers a proven combination of ginger and vitamin B6 to help prevent nausea and vomiting as well as relieve digestive upset
- Ginger Ginger has been used medicinally for thousands of years
Platinum Naturals' Prenatal Anti-Nausea combines ginger, ginger oil and vitamin B6 to help relieve digestive upset caused by nausea and lack of appetite. Made with Omega Suspension Technology? (OST): better absorption and results you can feel.
Medicinal Ingredients: 1 softgel contains: Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Rhizome) extract 10:1 equivalent to 312 mg 31.2 mg,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ginger Oil (flavour), Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin, Peppermint, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, Flax (Linseed) Oil (430 mg) Softgel Ingredients: Chlorophyll (colour), Gelatin, Glycerin, WaterRecommended Use
Ginger is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset/disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic. Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, and/or seasickness. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates. A factor in the maintenance of good health.Recommended Dosage
Adults, adolescents and children over 6 years: For relief of digestive upsets/disturbances (including nausea, etc.): Take 1-4 capsules daily. For prevention of nausea, motion sickness and/or seasickness: Take 2-4 capsules daily; a single dose 30 minutes before travel and every 4 hours as necessary.