- Prenatal Calcium is enhanced with omega-3 and features high concentrations of calcium to support the needs of the mother and the developing baby
- Calcium helps support a healthy nervous, muscular and circulatory system as well as strong bones and teeth
- If a mother is not consuming enough calcium through diet, the baby will draw the calcium it requires from the mother’s bones
- While multivitamins provide many essential nutrients, calcium is better absorbed when taken away from iron
- The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium during pregnancy is 1000mg per day for women 19 – 50 years of age
Platinum Naturals' Prenatal EasyCal Calcium for pregnant and nursing mothers, contains a high concentration of calcium per serving to strengthen and support your bones and your baby's growth. It combines a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 oils for a synergistic effect. Made with Omega Suspension Technology? (OST): better absorption and results you can feel.
Medicinal Ingredients: 2 softgels contain: Calcium (from calcium carbonate and calcium citrate) 500 mg,Magnesium (from magnesium citrate and magnesium carbonate) 150 mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5 mcg, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 20 mg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 40 mg, Fish Oil (molecularly distilled from herring, sardines and anchovies) (18% EPA, 12% DHA) 1000 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Non-GMO soy lecithin, Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, Beeswax Capsule Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Chlorophyll
Helps to maintain strong and healthy bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D3, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Take two (2) softgels daily after a meal, preferably after supper or as directed by your health care practitioner. For optimal absorption, take all capsules (up to 2 capsules) at the same time.