- Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey KFactor16
- A true gem of New Zealand, this magical and mysterious honey is known around the world for its charismatic flavor profile. Over a period of six weeks, New Zealand honey bees are hard at work producing tons of honey consumed globally every year.
- Manuka honey is hazelnut in color falling into the Dark Amber category on the Pfund color grading system. Smelling Manuka for the first time you will quickly discover the subtle notes of fresh rain, and caramelized sugar — New Zealand in a jar.
- The flavor is equally impressive; as the honey crystals dissolve on your tongue. Your taste buds will come alive as they recognize earthy notes and caramelized sugars.
- In addition to the bold flavor profile; world renowned Manuka honey has naturally occurring live enzymes and is taken daily by many consumers including nutritionists and athletes.
- Wedderspoon Manuka is raw, Non-GMO verified and every jar is sourced, packed and sealed in New Zealand for the ultimate in authentic quality.
Ingredient: Monofloral raw Manuka honey.