- Consists of herbs uniquely focused on the circulatory system.
- Featuring stoneroot, a classic astringent tonic herb for the veins. Includes horse chestnut, whose aescin component decreases capillary permeability and stimulates the production and release of prostaglandins, which induce contraction of veins.
- With hawthorn to strengthen the arteries, veins, and heart.
- A formula supplemented by antioxidant gotu kola and yarrow, an antispasmodic herb ideal as a vein tonic
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica, tops) 0.24 ml (1:1, QCE 240 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 60 mg dry)
- Stoneroot (Collinsonia canadensis, root) 0.18 ml (1:4, QCE 45 mg)
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum, seed) 0.15 ml (1:3, QCE 50 mg) Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, leaf) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna, leaf, flower, and berry) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg) Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, leaf and flower) 0.09 ml (1:4, QCE 22.5 mg)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf) 0.08 ml (1:4, QCE 20 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients Alcohol Distilled water Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
- Adults: Take 3 ml (90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.